In 2002, Audrey decided to leave her corporate job in Dubai to pursue a lifelong quest for a deeper meaning of life and happiness. Her path brought her to an Ashram in India where she trained in YOGIC SCIENCES for 2 years, under Yogis and Medical Doctors. Studying the ancient books of Yoga, she discovered that what most of us seek, we already have. All we need is to know how to access what we have.
Now, with over 10 years of experience teaching Yoga in India and Dubai, Audrey firmly believes in the power of yoga to transform lives.
She holds a Masters Degree in Yogic Science and a diploma in Fitness and Nutrition. She is a trained Yoga therapist, Pranic Healer and Foot Reflexologist. Participants find her classes creative, informative, fun and deeply relaxing. Her one-on-one sessions are designed to the specific needs of the individual, drawing from her years of experience and training.
- Masters Degree in Yogic Science
- Basic Pranic Healing
- Advanced Pranic Healing
- Pranic Psychotherapy
- Foot Reflexology
- Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition
Skills: Audrey is skilled in the following branches -
- Hatha Yoga for General well-being
- Specialized Yoga Therapy for:
1. Back Pain
2. Head ache and Neck pain
3. Hormonal Balance
6. Digestive Disorders (IBS/Constipation/Flatulence)
8. Weight Loss
9. Menstrual Disorders
10. Anxiety and Depression
A short message from Audrey:
This Yoga Foundation Course is designed to build your practice with a thorough understanding of the basics of Yoga Asanas and Pranayama.
The course offers the following to achieve your goals:
- Asanas: 25-30 Basic Postures with their benefits. How to self-adjust the postures so you can take your practice home.
- Pranayama: Breath awareness and breath control techniques
- Relaxation Techniques: Deep Relaxation Technique (DRT) with guided visualizations
- Yoga Philosophy: The ‘What’ and ‘Why’ of Yoga. How can it help us lead a more balanced life
- Personal and confidential Email support
Dates and timings:
Every Sunday and Wednesday from 9:00 - 10:30 am, in Arabian Ranches.
Personal Data form:
All Participants will be sent by email a 'Personal Data Form', and are requested to please fill out (and email back the completed data form on email@example.com) before the first Yoga class. The information will stay confidential.
Inspirational Yoga Gem
Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras (2:46) said, "sthira-sukham asanam" (The posture should be steady and comfortable.) You experience this in your Tree Pose. Well done! Based on this Sutra, here are a few positive affirmations or mantras we can try when find ourselves being self-critical or judgmental
- I am attempting something difficult and I appreciate myself for trying.
- Perfection is an illusion.
- I am perfect just as I am.
Smile) Live Well) Laugh Often) Love Much)